Thursday, April 19, 2007

Nonesuch # 295

A few folks are asking me about my new blog title, why I chose it and that they do not like it. I made this comment to Anne and CSG yesterday or was it the day before:

I have never blogged about the name change. And no one has figured it out. I have for a long time called myself a loser more as a joke than anything because as you say I am McNot, hehe. Good job, good friends, all I am missing is a girlfriend to share my life but right now that is not in the cards. So that is sort of why the title but there is another reason but I am not telling for now.

So it is a joke that I have said about myself for years. I even had a t-shirt with LOSER on it way back in the day. I would tell folks that I was going to get a tatoo upside down and backward on my chest of LOSER so when I was laying in bed with a girl and they put their head on my chest all they would see is LOSER. Its funny but in some ways it isnt. I do feel like a loser in some parts of my life. Relationships have been pretty bad all in all. A few ended as friends but 99% of them ended awful and I have never seen them again.

So, I thought, why not ask you guys what I should name this blog. I have used Nonesuch and babyfishmouth in the past but neither really do it for me now. Suggest some in the comments section, I will post them all and we can go from there.

2 comments:

CrazySpanishGirl said...

good idea, but no way! YOU have to come up with a great name that suits you. Forget about what I said, if you like McLoser, then go for it.

CSG stands for Crazy Spanish Girl. That's how some of my best friends ever used to call me while in Cleveland. I used to have a different blogger name, but then I suddenly remember this and I became a different blogger. It made me feel good with my blog identity.

Your name says a lot about you. Find one that makes you happy and proud.

oh, did that sound bossy? ;)

Jonathan said...

No, not bossy at all. I was thinking the same thing and I do have one thought up that I will probably go to but I want to see what others would come up with.