Thursday, July 12, 2007

nonesuch #327 I think

Lazy summer days....spent fighting off an allergy or cold that has left me mostly without a voice. These things in the summer are always worse than at any other time of the year.

Really not much else going on, well exciting that is. Going to play D&D this weekend. Have not done that in awhile. It will be good to see the guys.

Sort of planning my trip abroad. It is so far off that I feel I have time. I have shopped a little bit for things I will take but not that much really. I am excited but a bit more nervous since the stuff went down in London and Glasgow two weeks ago. I just have to go on about what I want to do and that is that.

Started on Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Yeah, I know, I am behind. I checked it out 2 years ago when it first came out but never read it. I had some things come up and never got around to it. So, I started last night and wow. More stuff happened in the first 3 chapters that happens in other books.

Wanted to keep on reading but felt like I needed to rest so took a tylenol pm(which has been working since I have been sick) and slept from oh 10:30 to 3:30 which is pretty good for me. Turned on COPS and both were episodes I had seen before. So dozed till I needed to get to get ready to go to work.

Cooler today than earlier this week, by about 5 or more degrees and low humidity. It feels nice compared to yesterday.

I have really be enjoying vitamin water Essential c+calcium. Tastes a bit like Tang but a more watered down version. Also got some Promised Land chocolate milk and let me tell you that is good stuff.

Wow, I have put myself to sleep with this post.

2 comments:

Vi said...

Mate, don't let what happened over here deter you from your trip. Something or other is ALWAYS happening. It's a part of our day to day life. You've got more chance with the plane crashing on the way over here, than anything happening to you WHILE here! (Bet that cheered you up!)

Jonathan said...

Vi - I know. Actually a better chance of something happening on my home from work today than anything happening when I am over there. And no, it is not going to stop me from traveling anywhere I want to go. I have wanted to do this for years. My Father made a trip to England when I was 5 and I have been interested ever since.