Tuesday, July 31, 2007

nonesuch #334


This is who I am hanging out with today. He is Sally's dog named K. We are buddies. Later this evening we (sally and myself) are going to see Ben Folds and John Mayer. I have today off as you can tell. I have spent this morning doing some laundry and working on my agenda for my trip to England. I think it is almost solid but of course with things like these, things need to stay flexible. I am going to spend a few days in London, then off to Coventry, Oxford, Nottingham, Birmingham, Stonehenge, hopefully will see Vi and Blah but since she more than likely will be going to OZ for the holidays I am not sure if I will see her or not. Also, Manchester and just added, Liverpool and maybe Blackpool. And then back to London before heading out. It is amazing how quick two weeks will go by. I want to soak up as much as I can with the time I have.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

While you're in London, check out a little restaurant called Colbeh, if you like Persian cuisine. It's just north of Hyde Park, on Porchester Place. It's a short walk from the Marble Arch on the Underground.

Since I've been there, I've remarked that if I ever happened to find myself on Texas Death Row and am asked what I'd like for my final meal, I'd request the Lamb Kabobs from Colbeh. It's worth it.

Jonathan said...

the fool - oooh, the food sounds good. I have not had much Persian food but this place sounds worth checking out. My friend who I will be in London with will definitely want to check it out.
Thanks!

CrazySpanishGirl said...

oh wow! I love your agenda.

Mummy said...

K rocks! So cute.