Saturday, July 21, 2007

nonesuch #329 took the tag

Told Vi I would do this a few weeks back, forgot to do it then, so here it is now.

WHAT WERE YOU DOING TEN YEARS AGO?

Getting ready to start library school. Still in a dead end on again, off again relationship. Was looking for an apartment closer to school but didn't find one till the next spring. Was working my second year at TWSS-Primestar.

SONGS TO WHICH YOU KNOW ALL THE LYRICS:

Brian Wilson - Bare Naked Ladies
Superman - REM
The End of the World - U2
I'm Free Now - Morphine
Look Out For My Love - Neil Young


FIVE THINGS YOU WOULD DO IF YOU WERE A MILLIONAIRE:
Buy a nice house with lots of land for miniature goats, dogs and cats I would get plus forest area to camp in. Pay off my and my friend's debts. Donate books, computers and other items and equipment for area libraries.

FIVE BAD HABITS
prone to clutter
procrastinator on some things
*updated
forgetfullness
feeling bad for myself(is this a bad habit? it is now hehe)
staying online entirely too much


FIVE THINGS YOU LIKE DOING:
eating
beer
playing video games
playing D&D
communicating with friends



FIVE THINGS YOU’LL NEVER WEAR AGAIN:
spandex bike shorts
batman earring
bermuda jamz
sleeveless t-shirt
puffy shirt



FIVE FAVORITE TOYS:
lord of the rings computer game
iPod
D&D dice
cellphone camera
ps2

3 comments:

Vi said...

What, you've only got two bad habits?

I've got that U2 song going through my head now!

CrazySpanishGirl said...

sleeveless t-shirt are not that bad, I like them in men!

Jonathan said...

Vi - I only put down 2 bad habits? oops. I guess I should add forgetfullness and 2 others.

csg - they just do not look good on me, hehe.