Friday, March 02, 2007

Nonesuch # 274

Cliff Clavin joins the cast of Dancing with the Stars

I just do not know what to say about this. I will just leave it be.

Why can't we the people that are supposed to watch it have a say in who participates? Who do you all think should be on next season's Dancing With the Stars? Let me know in the comments and I will post your answers.

In other tv news: Those cavemen from the geico commercials will be getting their own ABC sitcom. I like those commercials, some of the best I have seen in awhile but is there enough material there for a sitcom?



Royksopp - Remind Me (Geico Version)

3 comments:

Random Musings said...

Are you SERIOUS?? Come on now.. I guess they are running outta materials

Kelli said...

We will be seeing it on the VH1 - Top 100 Worst Ideas for Shows (Year 2027)

Jonathan said...

Its funny I will watch it, it could turn out to be funny just as long as the joke goes beyond the whole buying car insurance bit. I really liked the SNL Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer bit but that was Phil Hartman and you just dont get much better than him.