Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Nonesuch #280

And here is another rousing edition of "How the hell did they get here?"

old man look at my life im a lot like you were
ian ziering hairpiece
What size shoe does Clyde Drexler wear?
gatorade rain cherry
cancelling eharmony


And that's it. Wow, not much to go on there. Anyway. And now for something complete different:

Here comes the sun, here comes the sun,
and I say it's all right

Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
and I say it's all right

Little darling, the smiles returning to the faces
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
and I say it's all right

Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...

Little darling, I feel that ice is slowly melting
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been clear
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun,
and I say it's all right
It's all right

5 comments:

MommyHeadache said...

The sun and spring have finally arrived here in Baltimore, so I have no excuse to be depressed....thanks for stopping by my blog!

Jonathan said...

I think hum and sing this song every spring. I am a big John Lennon fan but I find that the older I get the more I like the George Harrison penned songs.

Jonathan said...

emmak- And I forgot to say earlier, I really like the e-spot blog you have going. I hope it continues.

Mummy said...

lol, in a few months when you are asking why people have found you from googling 'little sun darling long time' ...

emma rocks, she is a total crack up

Jonathan said...

Joie- yep, you are correct on that, hehe.