Monday, April 03, 2006

Nonesuch #127

Listed below are some of the new bands that I have come across thanks to sites like Pop Candy, An Aquarium Drunkard and Clever Titles Are So Last Summer. By the way, just saw this at An Aquarium Drunkard -

Re-united R.E.M. :: Country Feedback 2006

April 5, 2006 it will be R.E.M's 26th anniversary. Now that I think on it, I have been listening to them for just about that entire time. All of a sudden I feel a wee bit old.



More pictures


And now for the list:


The Whigs
- Really like Technology and Violet Furs
Oh, and they are from Athens, GA.

Band of Horses - Bass Song is the song that got me hooked. Also check out Funeral, also the name of their album.

The National Recommend Secret Meeting highly.

The Vinyl Skyway - They do a great acoustic version of Bye Bye Badman by The Stone Roses. I came for the cover song and stayed for That Girl

No comments: