Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Nonesuch #133 In a not to distant future

It seems I have developed a theme this week without actually thinking about it beforehand. MST3K has really been on my brain lately and now I will attmept to list all the shows I have seen. I will probably not be able to remember all but I guess trying to all I can do. So now in no particular order(but with help from DADDY-O's DRIVE-IN DIRT here we go:

I Accuse My Parents
Radar Men From The Moon
Magic Voyage of Sinbad
Bride of the Monster - Tor Johnson is my hero
This Island Earth
The Day the World Ended
The Mole People
The Amazing Colossal Man
Hercules
I Was A Teenage Werewolf
The Robot Vs. The Aztec Mummy
Viking Women and the Sea Serpent -"Welcome home, Greg Allman"
The Beatniks
Hercules Unchained
The Brain That Wouldn't Die
Daddy-O
Girls Town - "booodeeboodeedoo, I'm in reverse now."
The Girl in Lovers Lane - "Hey, Mr. Big Stupid, catch me!" thanks Julie
Santa Claus - Santa vs Pitch servant of Satan, no really it is.
Gorgo
The Phantom Plane
Red Zone Cuba
Eegah
The Atomic Brain
Hercules and the Captive Women
The Skydivers
Hercules Against The Moon Men
Santa Claus Conquers the Martians
Gamera - GAMERA!
Gamera Vs. Barugon - GAMERA!
Godzilla Vs. the Sea Monster
Manos, the Hands of Fate - "I am no longer Torgo, I am Torgo the White"
The Wild, Wild World of Batwoman
Gamera Vs. Gaos - GAMERA!
Gamera Vs. Guiron - GAMERA!
The Side Hackers - "come sidehackin with me"
Gamera Vs. Zigra - GAMERA!
Godzilla Vs. Megalon
Mitchell - "Mitchel!"
Angels Revenge
The Pumaman
Pod People - "he has renissance festival written all over him. HUZZAH!"
Cave Dwellers -"Your cape is fabuuulous!"
Alien From L.A. - "my puzzler hurts"
Time Chasers
Merlin's Shop of Mystical Wonders
Samson vs The Vampire Women - aka Santo vs. The Vampire Women "go el santo, go el santo, go el santo go"
Mr. B Natural - "You gotta inspect your horn, boy..."
Hired!
Body Care and Grooming
Cheating
Junior Rodeo Daredevils
A Date with your family
The Rebel Set - "You are not beat, you are beaten"
Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie

Wow, more than I thought and I still feel I left some out. I would love to have all of these on DVD. I know I will be getting as many of the DVD box sets as I can.

Would love to remember more quotes, but such is life.

Oops, got to go...movie sign!

4 comments:

Julie Brooks Barbour said...

Here's one for you:

"Hey, Mr. Big Stupid, catch me!"

Chad and I watched that one so many times it's pathetic.

Jonathan said...

Isn't that from "The Girl from Lover's Lane?" Just want to be sure.

Julie Brooks Barbour said...

You are correct, sir.

Jonathan said...

julie - Thanks!

CAB - I have been looking for transcripts for MST3K. Wikiquote rocks! And yes, one of the best in MST3K history in my opinion. AKIBA!