Thursday, April 13, 2006

Nonesuch #136 deja vue all over again

Another friend did what my ex did. What the fuck? Is there something in the water that is making these girls go fuck the first cock that comes along when their relationship(s) is not turning out like they hoped? It is the easy way out of course. I know we are all human, and we make mistakes but how about some control with the spreading of the legs already. Once more I am at the crossroads of a friendship. Someone that I have known for many years, time invested. Do I cut the ties for my standards? As I said before, it wasnt done to me. But lying is lying, cheating is cheating. How do I know that they will not lie to me? Christ, I have issues.
It is all the same to me. And the thing that gets me the most is when the asshat that they cheat with moves on to his next conquest OR goes back to his girlfriend/wife and she will come crying, saying why did she let this happen AGAIN.

"Never again is what she swore the time before"

It is so frustrating to me as a single guy. I would like some type of relationship with someone but then so many girls have been screwed over by asshats that they are afraid to get into a relationship at all. So they end up having these flings with nice guys that turn into asshats. I am not cocky, I am humble in most of the things I do in life. And the older I get, the more I see that without being cocky on some level, the women are not going to stay around or even show interest. What happened to being the nice guy? That is all I know. I guess I am shit out of luck.

No comments: