Friday, April 21, 2006

Nonesuch #142 Friday Feast

I have been trying to figure out a post for today. I have seen this before on several folks blogs and figured, hey why not. So here goes:


Friday Feast


Appetizer
List 3 things you keep putting off.

1) Cleaning and reorganizing my house

2) Going to the beach

3) Buying a new DVD player

Soup
What do you feel is your greatest responsibility?
Taking care of myself, putting what is best for me ahead of others. I know that sounds selfish but who is going to look after me if I do not? A year ago, I would not have answered this question this same way.

Salad
If you could have starred in any movie, which one would you have wanted to be in and why?
Fiddler on the Roof. I have always wanted to play the part of Tevye. It is such a good role. I cannot explain it other than that. This answer could change at anytime so I should move on.

Main Course
What is an expectation you had as a child about being an adult and, now that you are grown up, you realize you were wrong?
Life would be easier all around as an adult cause I would be able to do what I wanted to when I wanted to with no one over my shoulder telling me no or do it like this. And as we all know that just isnt the truth.

Desert
When was the last time you had your car serviced?
8 months ago. Regular check up, oil change, tire rotation and inspection sticker. An old friend of mine met me at the dealership and we hung out while it was serviced.


That went quicker than I thought it would. Oh well.

No comments: