Thursday, May 17, 2007

Nonesuch #308 Arrival

It has arrived.

Today I received my passport 4 weeks to the day they told me it would arrive in 4-5 weeks. Now I can really begin to plan my trip to England. I am excited and nervous but in a good way. Well as excited as I get about things these days. Some people call it a phase, I call it how I live nowadays. Some call it laid back, I call it sleep deprivation. Still not sleeping too well, as I have called it before, I don't sleep, I nap. And now I am repeating myself, posting an almost the same post as I have in the past.

Now that is hot.

Heroes has replaced House and 24 as my favorite TV show.

Farewell Veronica Mars

This boring post has been brought to you by ginger ale and lime sherbet.

Get off my damn lawn.

3 comments:

Vi said...

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!

You better plan visiting me in that trip Jonathan. Otherwise I'll kick your arse!!!!!

Seriously, you gotta visit. Email me.

CrazySpanishGirl said...

did you think about a short trip to Spain?? I would love to show you my city!

Jonathan said...

vi - will do.

csg - I am waiting to see where my friends will be living before making any definite plans. They are house-sitting at the moment. I would love to see all of Europe just dont know what the plan will be just yet. But will let you know.