Wednesday, May 30, 2007

nonesuch #313 report-o-rama

And now for another exciting edition of How the Hell did they Get Here!

suchnone blogger
technorati virginia belle
get off my lawn and give me back my chicken
taco bell/KFC in Richfield
chuck folds five
deep fried goodness
when your on a holiday you can't think of words to say
recipe for peanut butter balls with jelly
get off my lawn old people jokes
305 Natural One Folk Implosion
personell talking OR heads "burning down the house"
bloglines.com
3style scotland


So this concludes another exciting episode of How the Hell Did They Get Here!

4 comments:

Vi said...

You been checking your statcounter again?

Jonathan said...

Yeah, checking to see if that UK IP address that we think may be Joie's ex was showing up coming to my blog but it did not show up. Will keep an eye out for it.

Vi said...

Well, bloglines is me. I use it to keep track of my blogger buds when they post. Nonesuch is also one of my readers. Joie's stalker hasn't been back on mine since.

Jonathan said...

If it was him, and I think it was, he realizes he cannot get to her blog anymore, so maybe now he will totally disappear.
Ah, I wondered who bloglines was. Cool. I use google reader to keep up with my bloggie friends. So much easier than going to each site from links on my blog page. But sometimes the reader is slow.