Friday, June 02, 2006

Nonesuch # 155 ipod March 2005-June 2006

My ipod has died or so it seems. I lost all of the songs off of it when it needed reformating a day or so ago. Now, when I try to reload the songs, it causes my computer to reboot and I have to start all over again. The apple site has not been much help.
Anyone have any suggestions?

I tell ya, I am at a lost. I mean I can still listen to the music from my computer but being able to carry all those songs around with me to play in my car or when I did yardwork was nice. I hope it can be fixed cause I just cannot afford to get a new one right now.

Friday's are short days for us in the summer. We close up at 3:30. I really want to go home now, just do not feel like doing much of anything.

**Ugh, my computer just rebooted while typing what you see above. Luckily blogger saved it so I could pick up where I left off. Maybe it is not my ipod, but my computer. Not good either way.**

Going to buy a new AC this afternoon. My plan is to get it this afternoon and then get up early in the morning and install it while it is still somewhat cool. Supposed to rain and cool things off but so far not a cloud in the sky.

I am not sure what is worse...Brittney Spears or Anna Nicole Smith being pregnant.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh..I didnt know about Anna Nicole. That just makes me sad. At least they are making sure that reality TV will survive long enough for their wacked out kids to have their own shows.

Jonathan said...

I read that she put a video on her website making the announcement but further videos she is charging folks to see. The scary part is that there are problem many folks that will subscribe.