Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Nonesuch #171



Awake again at 4am. Just once I want to sleep the night thru. I watch COPS. It comes on at 4am every morning on my local FOX affliate. It used to help me go back to sleep. It still does sometimes but for the most part I watch it all the way through. Then comes a Geraldo At Large repeat from yesterday. I usually fall back asleep sometime during that show. At 5am comes the local morning news program. Its funny, I know that show so well, I use it as a clock. Plus, if I get confused, there is a little clock in the bottom left hand corner. Well, guess I will finish my Sprite and lay back down.

**update**
Did fall asleep during Geraldo. Sometimes that show is so boring. He makes every story sound so important. Anyway, so hot once again. We had rain for the past 3-4 days and now it is gone but the humidity stayed and the hot temps are back, mid 90s I think they are calling for. I feel miserable and it is barely 8:30am.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh Jonathan..I hate it that you are so miserable. I think you should go find out about the other ambien..wouldnt hurt..ya know?

Jonathan said...

Anne - You are not the first person to suggest that and I should do it. Loss of sleep will just catch up with me eventually. :)