Saturday, June 10, 2006

Nonesuch #158

Today is June 10th, her birthday. Been trying my best not to think about the day and her but when I usually try not thinking on something it ends up that that is all I think about. Her birthdays were good up intil last year. Last year we never saw each other and her car was stolen. She got it back before the end of the day. I tried to see her for a few more weeks but gave up and decided to wrap it all up into the anniversary on July 5th. We never saw each other then either. In fact the last time we actually saw each other was in April 2005. It ended in October. I knew, I swear I knew it was crumbling apart. Of course it is easy to see all that now. In a week it will be 8 months. I don't have the anger I did but I am still angry and sad. I miss what we once had and I fear of being alone.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh Jonathan..Im awfully sorry.

*hug*

Jonathan said...

Anne, thanks.