Monday, July 03, 2006

Nonesuch #175 I read the news today, oh boy

4:05am Woke up after falling asleep after laying there for what seemed like hours. I have a lot on my mind these days and it was all going through my mind while trying to go to sleep. It's not like it is any different than the rest of the weekend.

4:10am Flipped channels since COPS was not on. They had a StarGate SG1 rerun with special guest: the guy that played the lead in "The Nanny", (Mr Sheffield, I think)

4:30 Settled on ABC Morning News. Two gys making bad jokes in between news stories. I guess no one watching it doesnt really matter.

4:40 Switched back to StarGate and sort of fell asleep till...

5am News comes on. I can rest once more.

6:40am Woke up hungry. Decided to eat and rest some before starting yard work.

7:18am Blogging this now. 10 min till I go to pick up sticks. That is probably all I will do outdoors today. Going to be hottest day of the year. I will wait to mow tomorrow. I also have some flowers I would like to plant tomorrow as well.
I am off work till Thursday. A nice 5 day weekend, a mini-vacation.

I am a bit better than my last post. Wednesday would have been 5 years but my ex fucked a sailor last October and put an end to that. The anniversary on the 5th will be the last big event that we will not spend together. Birthdays have come and gone, Christmas, New Years, Valentine's Day are all past. I have come a long way and I still have a ways to go. I sent my last post to a friend. She spent the morning apologize but she just didnt get what I was trying to say. She said you will find someone, that I am looking for passion and love etc etc, of course coming from someone who is at the beginning of a relationship and is all puppy dog luvy wuvy. I guess I should tell her not to take him to the airport anytime soon

Harry: You take someone to the airport, its clearly the beginning of the relationship. That's why I have never taken anyone to the airport at the beginning of a relationship.
Sally: Why?
Harry: Because eventually things move on and you don't take someone to the airport and I never wanted anyone to say to me, How come you never take me to the airport anymore?
Sally: Its amazing. You look like a normal person but actually you are the angel of death.


Anyway...

(That's my transition)

A good number of my blog friends are going through some heavy stuff lately. Keep Magazine Man(Blaze, his family dog stolen), Random(measles. No really), Puffin(wife has vertigo, CT scan coming up). Keep them all in your thoughts.

Off to the great outdoors. I hope this will not take long. It is getting hot already. Just checked my outside thermometer and it is 76 and just past 7:30.

**update** 8:07am In 30 min or so, got all the sticks and limbs into a pile or on my wheelbarrow type thing and watered the plants and put WD40 on the garden hose connection to the house. It has rusted over the years and now I cannot get it off so I can replace it. I am hoping the WD40 will loosen it up so I can get it off with a wrench of some type. So far, it is not looking good.

8:23am Hose removed and disposed of. Break time.

9:05-10:00 mowed 3/4 of the yard. It did the most of the largest part of the yard. Got just a bit left near the front.

10:30 Time to play some DDO. All I have left on my agenda is to pay rent.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I love that movie...glad you sound better today.

Jonathan said...

Anytime. :)