Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Nonesuch # 177

This is the day I have been both looking forward to and dreading. It is the anniversary of when my ex and I got together and it would have been 5 years if we had stayed together. All that changed last October.

I had a burning today, burning of a picture that we had taken together about 4 months into our relationship. I wasn't sure what to do with it at first. I almost sent it with her stuff but for some reason I just threw it in the corner of the bedroom and it stayed there until this morning.



I have other pictures but I don't feel like putting them up on here. If interested to see, send me an email but I cannot guarantee that I will still have them. Some of them have her image and that is the last thing I want to keep around.


3 comments:

Kelli said...

Those anniversary dates are the hardest...

I think I may need to burn some photos and stuff. Does it make you feel better? I hope it does.

Jonathan said...

Doesn't really make me feel any better. Just glad the day has come and it almost gone. I guess there is some relief.

Tiffanie said...

I am sorry to hear this. Sad for you.