Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Nonesuch #180 Craziness of the day

It took a hammer and screwdriver to open up a bottle of FlavorSplash water from the makers of Aquafina this morning. I have no idea what they did to make it so hard to open. I do have arthritis in my hands and have problems opening up things from time to time but this bottle was ridiculous. I have to hold the bottle and use the hammer to bang on the screwdriver which was angled on the bottom of the cap to cause a crack on two sides of the cap to finally break the cap off the bottle. Good thing is, I didn't lose much water.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

But was it worth all that effort?

My hands are starting to give me trouble too..and that makes me sad. But I have never been desperate enough to get out the hammer. Besides..I would just hurt myself if I got out tools..

Jonathan said...

Well, I was very thirsty and it was either that or Sunny D or warm water from the water fountain so...