Sunday, July 30, 2006

Nonesuch # 192 Soda Sunday

Just woke up from a nap and decided to post, so if things dont make sense that is my story and I am sticking to it.

Pom-Tea
I had tried POM Cherry juice a few weeks back and really enjoyed it. So, when I came across Pom tea I just had to try it. It is very good. You can taste the tea with a nice amount of pomegranate juice. And it quenched my thirst yesterday afternoon after drving home in 90+ degree heat. I will be buying both and I recommend both.

Fiji water
Amanda recommended I try Fiji water and I finally found it at a local grocery. It is very good. It almost has no taste but at the same time it has a refreshing taste, if that makes sense. I have Fiji water on my next grocery list.

Honest Tea Green Dragon Tea
A green tea sweetened with lemon(which I cannot taste) and passion fruit flavor. In fact I didnt taste much else but a strong taste of green tea. I wanted a bit more sweetness so I may try one of their other green teas. Have three more bottles of the green dragon so will wait till I finish those before giving my final decision.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Hmm..POM tea is good! I tried a sample of it at one of the music festivals around here and then I totally forgot about it. Im penciling it on the shopping list right now.

I have had the Figi water and it is pretty good stuff. Im not much of a green tea drinker though.

Have you tried that snapple white tea? I dont think that it is diet though..but I really like it. Its mellow...very mellow...